Registration for the Kingdom Come Training Program
Your journey to full funding as a way of life begins here with training and coaching.
Get equipped to share your ministry in a way that impacts lives for eternity.
- Training classes are offered throughout the month to offer the best fit for your schedule.
- Training consists of 20 hours of training spread over 10 days.
- Please note the starting and ending dates and times for the training you are selecting to make sure you are able to attend all trainings. Classe times are listed in Central Standard Time.
- Registration for training classes is open from the 5th through the 25th of each month. During that period, students or agencies can register for classes scheduled for the following month. If the 5th or the 25th falls on a weekend or holiday, the period will open or close on the following business day.
- Training classes can accommodate a maximum of 6 individuals or married couples. Classes must have a minimum of three individuals to be viable. If the class is not viable after registration closes, students will be asked to choose a different class.
- After registering, you will receive an email confirming your registration with further instructions for training and coaching.
Weekly accountability, encouragement, and help in mastering valuable skills needed in the partnership development process.
- Coaching will begin in the same month as your training and will continue until you reach full funding.
- You KCT Accountability Coach will contact you to set up a personal, weekly accountability appointment with you.
Pricing for the Kingdom Come Training Program
- Initial registration fee: $300 – this covers your two-week training where you will learn the art of inviting individuals to partner with your ministry.
- Monthly billing fee: $200 – this monthly fee covers accountability coaching.