Registration for the KCT Program
Get equipped to share your ministry in a way that impacts lives for eternity.
- Training is 2 hours per day for 10 days, starting on the first Monday of each month through interactive online video-conferencing, accessible almost anywhere in the world.
- Registration for training classes is open from the 1st of each month and closes the Friday before class begins.
- Each class is open to 6 seats. In some cases of overflow, you may be asked to join your second-choice class time.
Weekly coaching and accountability will help, encourage and move you through the phases of the partnership development process.
- Coaching consists of convenient 30-minute weekly online coaching sessions until you are fully funded.
- Our highly trained and committed coaches have an in-depth knowledge of what it will take and how to help you progress through the partnership development process and achieve full funding quickly.
Pricing for the KCT Program
- Registration – $400. Reserve your seat for training in the KCT Program.
- Ongoing Training/Coaching – $175. As you continue in our Program, you will receive personalized coaching and training tailored to your individual and ministry needs. Each month you will receive four coaching sessions up to 30 minutes with your KCT Coach.
Upcoming Training Classes – Spring 2023
- March 6-17: 7:30-9:30 am Eastern Time
- April 3-14: 4:30-6:30 pm Pacific Time
- May 8-19: 7:30=9:30 am Eastern Time or 4:30-6:30 pm Pacific Time
KCT Refresher Session
The KCT Refresher is an opportunity for faith ministry workers who have completed the Kingdom Come Training Program within the past two years and are actively involved in partnership development again.
- Refresher with Trainer – $99 The Refresher includes a one-on-one session (up to 2 hours) with a trainer to update your ministry visit. Sometimes more time is needed and the trainer may recommend additional billed sessions.
- Monthly KCT Coaching – $175 per month. Once your ministry visit is up-to-date, you will be partnered with a KCT Accountability Coach who will work with you until you are fully funded. Each month you will receive four, 25-30 minute personal coaching sessions with a KCT Accountability Coach.
- To register for a KCT Refresher, follow the same instructions as above but select Refresher instead of KCT Training Registration Deposit
Registration for Kingdom Come Training
If you have any questions about Registration or the KCT Program, you may email our team by clicking here