Registration for the Kingdom Come Training Program
Begin your journey to full funding as a way of life.
Overview of Training
- Training classes begin the first Monday of each month.
- Classes are 2 hours in length and meet Monday-Friday for two consecutive weeks.
- Three options of training times are available. You will be asked to select two different options of times when you register.Please note, all times are listed in PACIFIC TIME ZONE. You will need to check your time zone and determine your start time accordingly.
6:30 – 8:30am PST
8:30 – 10:30am PST
4:30 – 6:30pm PST
- You will receive an email confirming we have received your registration and a second email the weekend before your class with seat/time verification and information on how to connect for your class.
Overview of Coaching
- Towards the end of your two-week training, you will be contacted by a KCT Accountability Coach. They will set-up a personal, weekly accountability coaching appointment with you.
- The KCT Accountability Coach will meet with you weekly for accountability, encouragement, and valuable tools for you until you reach full funding.
Pricing for the Kingdom Come Training Program
- Initial registration fee: $400 – this covers your two-week training where you will learn the art of inviting individuals to partner with your ministry.
- Monthly billing fee: $200 – Invoice will be sent the 1st of the following month for your weekly, personal accountability coaching sessions.